The Posidonia Sea Tourism Forum announces the seminar “China-Greece Tourism Cooperation Seminar & Investment Promotion for the Cruise and Yacht Industries of Hainan Province (China)” organised by the Embassy of the People’s Republic of China in the Hellenic Republic and the People’s Government of Hainan Province (P.R.China). The seminar will take place on Wednesday 27 May 2015 at 11.00 to 13.00 at the Athens Megaron International Conference Centre (Seminar Room MC 2).
The seminar will present the yachting and cruise industries of the Hainan Province. A large business delegation from Hainan is looking forward to meeting with the Greek and International yachting and cruise industry
to explore potential cooperation and joined projects.
- H.E. Zou Xiaoli, Ambassador of the People’s Republic of China in the Hellenic Republic
- H.E. Lu Junhua, Vice Governor of People’s Government of Hainan Province, P.R. China
- He Xuebo, Deputy Director-General of Department of Commerce of Hainan Province, P.R. China
- Ao Liyong, Deputy Director-General of Hainan Provincial Tourism Development Commission, P.R. China
- Zhou Gongming, Director-General of Hainan Port Office, P.R. China
- Elena Kountoura, Alternate Minister for Tourism, Greek Ministry of Economy, Infrastructure, Maritime Affairs and Tourism – Greece
To register for the Hainan Seminar at the Posidonia Sea Tourism Forum
Admission is for free and delegate seats are awarded on a first-come first-served basis.